Thursday, December 30, 2021

My writing goals for 2022

 

Well, I didn’t meet any of my writing goals for 2021.  I think the main reason being I had too many other things taking up my time, from work to helping my parents around the house and farm.  Will 2022 be different?  We’ll just have to wait and see.

My main goal for 2021 was to finish The Uncapped Pen: a collection of fifty stories covering various aspects of writing from author’s arguing with their muse to the antics at writing group meetings.  While I did finish several stories for it and polish up several more, I still have a ways to go to finish it.  I’m giving myself the deadline of July to finish it up and publish it.  Stay tuned for that.

I also wanted to finish some stories to submit to various magazines.  And I do have one that I’m almost ready to send out.  Hopefully I can finish up a few more.

I wanted to work on The Pathfinder Saga: Volume 1, which is the start of this massive fantasy story, but I don’t think I’ve done anything with that since about March.  Instead of trying to do too many things at once, I think I’ll hold off on it until I finish The Uncapped Pen.

Hopefully, 2022 will be better than 2021, but you’ll have to come back next year to see how I did.

***

Image from Pixabay.


No comments:

Post a Comment