Saturday, January 2, 2016

Want to make a little extra money in the new year?



There are a few sites I’m on where I make a little bit of money from watching videos, taking surveys, or writing posts.  Most of these sites give you a referral bonus for bringing in new members.  So if you’re looking to earn some money – and don’t mind helping me out – check these out.  And be sure to read through the rules and such before signing up for any of these.  You don’t want to waste your time, and many of these referrals only kick in for me when you reach certain milestones. 

Swagbucks – Swagbucks is a site where you earn “swagbucks” for watching videos, taking surveys, even playing stupid games.  These swagbucks can then be redeemed for gift cards, sweepstake entries, or even cashed out.  I have received multiple payouts from them.

InstaGC – InstaGC is another site where you earn points from watching videos, taking surveys, and even just visiting websites.  The points can be redeemed for gift cards, or cashed out.  I have received multiple payouts from them.

Bing – Yes, I know, everyone uses Google.  But if you sign up for Bing, you can earn points for searches, which you can then trade in for gift cards and such.  You can still find what you’re searching for, and get a little extra from it.

Persona Paper – This is a site where you write short articles and earn “coins” for views and for interacting with the rest of the community.  At the time of this posting, I have yet to reach the payout threshold. 

myLot – This is another site where you write short articles and earn for views and interactions.  Also, at the time of this posting, I haven’t hit the payout threshold yet.  But what’s different about this site is that it doesn’t have a referral program.  I’m including this site here because the more successful the site is, the better for everyone on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment