Tuesday, January 6, 2015

I’m not doing much blogging, am I?



It’s been a while since I’ve posted to my blogs.  It’s not that I don’t have ideas, it’s just that there are these other sites where you can post articles and earn money.  While part of the reason I started blogging was so people would learn of my existence and maybe buy my books, I can do the say with these sites and earn money while doing it.  So that’s where most of my article writing energies have gone in the past few months.  But I do have some ideas for my regular blogs, so I’ll still be here. 
 
And if you’re wondering, these other sites you can find me on are: Bubblews, Daily Two Cents, Writedge, Elite Visitors, Persona Paper, and Post Any Article.  Just in case you were curious about what I write there.  :D

No comments:

Post a Comment