Wednesday, June 30, 2021

Writing Newsletter Second Quarter 2021

 

Towards the end of last year, I decided to restart posting a quarterly newsletter.  I unfortunately completely forgot about doing it for the first quarter of this year until about a week into April.  At first I was going to do one – better late than never – but then I realized that I didn’t really have anything to talk about, so there wasn’t much point.

To be honest, there isn’t much to talk about for the first half of this year.  Back in January I posted My writing goals of 2021.  One of my goals was to work on some short stories, and I have finished a rough draft of a story “Being First.” My plan for it is to wait a few months, then go back with fresh eyes and give it a heavy revision, and hopefully by the end of the year start sending it out.  So stay tuned for more on that.

And that’s about it.  I am trying to blog more, but it seems between job work, house work, yard work, garden work, etc. work, I don’t have the energy to write.  I do have some time, but it seems all I can do is just watch YouTube.  Hopefully, I’ll get more done in the next three months.  And I’ll remember to put up a newsletter.

***

Image from Pixabay.


No comments:

Post a Comment