Monday, December 19, 2016

Random Writing Tips – Introduction



Every now and then I’ll think of something and go That’s a nice little writing tip I should share with others.  Over the years on the various sites I’ve written on, I’ve done just that with random posts about whatever.  I’ve often thought about bringing them to this site, I’ve just never gotten around to it.  Part of the reason, I think, is that I’d like to make a series where I posted a new Writing Tip every Tuesday, or whatever.  But I fear I’d quickly run out of ideas so it would be a short-lived series.  So I’m going to try a Random Writing Tip.  Depending on how many I can think of and write out, you could see a post every week or – far, far more likely – see maybe one a month.  We’ll just have to see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment