Friday, April 10, 2015

Referral links



A few weeks ago, I did a post where I listedlinks to help people find most of my stories.  Having all of them in one spot is nice because then I just have to share the one link, and it makes it easy for people to discover more of my stories.  But I don’t just write stories, I also write on sites where I get paid for views.  Something most of these sites have are referrals, where I can earn some money for everyone I help sign up.  And there are other sites I’m on where I can make extra for referring people.  It wasn’t long before I realized I should also have a post with all of these referral links.  So, here we are.

Writing sites

These are sites where you earn money for views, comments, likes, or some combination.  If you are at all interested, use my referral link below and be sure to read all the rules and regulations for each site. 
Persona Paper – At the time I post this, I have yet to reach the payout amount for this site.
Post Any Article – I did get paid by this site once, but at this time haven’t gotten to the payout amount a second time.

Earning sites

These are sites where you do simple things – watch videos or complete surveys – and earn points which you can then redeem for prizes or cash. 
Swagbucks – I have been paid by this site a few times.
instaGC – Like Swagbucks, but I haven’t reached payout yet.
CreationRewards – Like Swagbucks, but I haven’t reached payout yet.

Other sites

Tsu – Tsu is a social networking site where you can earn from your content.
Bing – You get points for searching on Bing, and I started doing it when I found out I can redeem them for Swagbucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment